The privacy and protection of your data is important to us, Consolidador.com always seeks to comply with all legal regulations regarding the processing of personal data, a situation now reinforced with the new RGPD legislation, with an increase in security in the protection of personal data. personal data.
Your data will be processed by Booksoft's Consolidator, with NIF no. 508448913, located at Avenida da República 48-B, 6º esq, in Lisbon, telephone number + (351) 211 545 990, hereinafter referred to as "Consolidator. With". Consolidador.com is the entity responsible for the treatment of these personal data, which are kept for the period that is indispensable and appropriate for the purposes intended.
We remind you that at any time you may, in accordance with the applicable data protection law and without charge, exercise the right to withdraw the consent previously granted, request the correction, modification, restriction, anonymisation or deletion of your personal data, opposition to the treatment and the right to portability of their data, by means of written request to the electronic address firstname.lastname@example.org or exercise the right to complain to the control authority.
We have a set of internal, regularly reviewed policies that we use to ensure the security of your data, that they are not disclosed to third parties in any context and, of course, to comply with current applicable legal standards.
All employees of the entity responsible for the processing of personal data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and confidentiality with respect to the data that they have access to in the data entry operations in the respective information base, being duly informed of the importance of complying with this legal duty of confidentiality and the corresponding responsibility is required.
In cases where the Travel Agency collects personal data, as defined in the European Directive 95/46 / EC, the Travel Agency is responsible for obtaining the explicit consent of the passenger for the collection and processing of such personal data by Consolidador.com ( data processor) on behalf of the Travel Agency.
Consolidador.com is the only entity responsible for the treatment of these personal data, which are kept for the period that is indispensable and appropriate for the purposes intended. These data will not be used for other purposes without your express consent and are protected by a secure tool and limited access to them within the organization.
The collection and treatment of these are for the sale of air tickets and shall be maintained only for the period necessary for such operations.
Treatment of personal data
- We will only treat your personal data provided that, in each case, our interest is in accordance with the applicable law and its rights;
- Obtaining your express, clear and conscious consent to treat your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; (eg email marketing)
When you fill in the registration forms available on our website, your personal data (name, address, e-mail, telephone contact) are collected by Consolidador.Com, being processed in a way that answers your questions, requests or provides you information. By providing us with your data, Consolidador.Com may contact you for marketing purposes related to our campaigns and general information, provided that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. With your consent, you will receive marketing communications via email. You can at any time object to this data processing.
Our policy is to keep your data only for the period necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected. However, and under law in certain situations we may have to keep the data for longer periods.
Rights of data subjects
At any time you may:
- Request access to the information of the data that you provided us;
- As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data provided and concerning you are processed and, if applicable, to access your personal data and access the information provided by law.
- Request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to have the Hotel, without undue delay, correct your data, in accordance with the inaccuracy thereof.
- Request the deletion of your personal data;
- As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to ask Hotel Mundial to erase your data without undue delay and it has a legal obligation to erase your personal data without undue delay.
- Personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected or processed;
- You have withdrawn your consent for the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
- Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying treatment.
- Request to limit the processing of your personal data
- As holder of the data you have the right to request from Hotel Mundial and Hotel Portugal the limitation of the processing of your data if one of the following situations applies:
- Respond to the accuracy of personal data for a period of time to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
- The Hotel no longer requires personal data for treatment purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a legal process;
- If you have objected to the processing, until it appears that the controller's legitimate reasons prevail over those of the data subject.
- Opposing the processing of your personal data
- In cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Hotel;
- Data processing is done for the purposes of direct marketing, or;
- Profile definition, you can at any time oppose the processing of your personal data
- If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it.
- If the consent is legally necessary for the processing of your personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment made on the basis of the consent given previously nor the subsequent treatment of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which the Hotel Mundial is subject.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact us in writing at email@example.com or by letter, sent to the address Praça Martim Moniz nº 2, Lisboa.
Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to prove your identity in order to ensure that the personal data is shared only with the owner.
You should be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request can not be immediately satisfied.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month of the request being made.
Security and confidentiality